Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Miracle of New Life



Tiny feet and hands,
little pouty mouth,
eyes shining with the newness of life.
Breathing in and out.
Knows when and how much fuel his little body needs.
Automatic digestive system, working perfectly - and often.
Precious beating of his healthy heart.
He is a miracle!
In nine short months this perfectly functioning human being was created - and I got to play a part in this divine creation! I am imperfect, seriously flawed, but willing - oh so willing. God used my body to bring this beautiful soul into our fabulous and troubled world. That is indeed amazing - and the begininning of the greatest joys!
Two and a half years ago, through a true adventure and dip into the valley of death, God gave me the most wonderful blessing, my greatest joy - the opportunity to be Yousef's mom. I love and adore this fantastic soul! We play, dance, read stories, build & knock down block creations, play play-dough, imagine with toys, visit the farm, go on walks, and watch far too many videos together.
Now we are so excited to get to know this tremendous little bundle of personality and fun!
I am grateful and humbled that the Lord allowed me to receive these two boys into my heart, my home, and my life!! I am thankful for an uneventful delivery, a strong, healthy baby, and so much love in my life!! Much thanks to all who have visited us, fed us, bestowed us with gifts - both tangible and emotional, and loved us. You are invaluable in my life!! May God bless you richly!!

1 comment:

liz said...

ahh. i love it. so glad you have joined the blogging world. and way to go on your first post. two thumbs way up!